It is reported that Madden NFL 23 proposes changes

Библиотеки мультимедиа с наглядным представлением коллекции, возможностью быстрого поиска музыки, ведения статистики и редактирования тегов.
MacMillanwu

It is reported that Madden NFL 23 proposes changes

Сообщение#1 » 24 май 2023 10:45

The second issue is one that I've spoken about extensively: health care benefits after the players' careers are over. In the moment, we get five years' health insurance when the time we retire. For players, they want more as a 17th match and MUT 23 ltds for sale extra playoff games carry more risk to the body.

It is reported that Madden NFL 23 proposes changes to the current advantages of retired players such as the creation of clinics in Madden NFL 23 cities for retired players to visit. That brings about questions, foremost about who's paying for the services. The Madden NFL 23? For players, this isn't great enough and they want to know they are protected with insurance for the next five years.

I've previously proposed this, but a tiered system for health care is a good idea. You play for four seasons then you are given five years of health coverage. Five seasons equals seven years of medical insurance, and so on. It is not my expectation for owners to offer players lifetime health insurance however I doubt players will ask for this during negotiations.

If I had to make a guess, I would say that Madden NFL 23 participants will ultimately agree to the CBA this week following a meeting personally with their reps and the office of the league. This deal has plenty of things that the majority of players are willing to sign. 17 games. However, don't fall for the rumors: reduced practice time shouldn't be one of them. The players require more advantages and Madden 23 ltds coins more cash. At the end of the day, that is what they'll remember after retirement.

Вернуться в «MuzCat»